- Premium non-slip design: The design of anti-skid texture on both sides and unique texture with the patented non-slip pattern on the back, features good cushioning and optimal grip. The non-slip yoga mat has excellent anti-slipping on all kinds of grounds - wood floor, cement floor, and tile floor.
- Eco-friendly material: TPE mats carry out the technical improvements basic on traditional workout mats. Compare to PVC, EVA, and NBR mats this fitness mat has higher elasticity and better abrasion.
- Perfect thickness: The exercise mat has the most suitable thickness for doing yoga. It brings maximum cushioning to your body and knees.
- Lightweight & Easy to use: The yoga mat is light enough to carry to the gym or anywhere you want with the included carrying strap.
- Suit for all level sports enthusiasts: This exercise mat for home is suitable for both beginners & advanced yoga practitioners.
- 1 x Fitness Non-Slip Yoga Mat
Free worldwide shipping on all orders today! 🚚
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
After the initial feeling of being stabbed subsides, the muscles warm and just relax into the mat. I usually lie on it for 30-40 minutes at a time. The mat does leave marks that last for 5-10 minutes, and the muscles are red and warm to the touch--similar to a mild sunburn. However, the tension relief is real!
After the initial pangs, it quickly feels comfortable, even good. I had no problem reading or watching TV, even dozing off a bit. Then when I got up off the mat, I felt a noticeable difference in my muscles!
I really look forward to my "sessions" lying flat on my back, bare-skinned, on the floor. I listen to an audio book and have to struggle to avoid falling asleep! About 20 minutes.
It helps my back and my tension headaches, I actually push down into the pillow with my neck and move my neck into several positions.
Living in chronic pain is a difficult experience and I am so thankful to have found something that helps get me off the pain meds and brings me much needed relief.